Welcome to TNW Fundamentals, a group of ideas, guides, and recommendation on the way to simply get probably the most out of your devices, apps, and different stuff.
I’ve a confession to make, I’m horrible at selecting one thing to look at on Netflix. I’m getting higher at utilizing different instruments to search out one thing that tickles my style buds, however I nonetheless fall into the outdated entice of watching no matter is recommended. Usually, after 5 minutes, I notice that I’ve chosen to look at a steaming sizzling pile of visible rubbish.
The issue is that my Netflix account is now awash with solutions based mostly on all these reveals that I solely watch the opening scenes to. Netflix can also be persistent on telling me that I have to “proceed watching” these abominations. However concern not if you happen to undergo from such afflictions, there’s a solution to right your momentary indiscretions.
Right here’s the way to discover – and delete – your Netflix viewing historical past and eliminate these solutions as soon as and for all on desktop, Android, and iOS.
- Go to Netflix.com, and log in
- Within the prime proper, click on on the drop-down menu and navigate to your “account”
- Scroll all the way down to the “My profile” part, and click on on “Viewing Exercise”
- To take away one thing out of your viewing historical past click on the “disguise” icon, it seems to be like circle with a diagonal line inside it
- Netflix will then take away the title and cease utilizing it to advocate you different titles. However if you happen to watch it once more, you’ll should do the method once more
- There’s additionally a disguise all button if you wish to disguise all the things you’ve ever watched
- Open the Netflix app and log in
- Within the backside proper, click on the three bars to navigate to your “Account”
- Click on on “Account,” the Android app will then take you to an online web page the place you possibly can handle your account in a cellular pleasant format
- Subsequent, click on on “Viewing Exercise,” and you may be directed to a web page the place you possibly can take away titles out of your watch historical past
Because it seems, you possibly can’t take away titles out of your viewing historical past on iOS. Following the identical steps as for Android simply takes you to a web page that tells you to go do it on the net. So, on this case consult with the desktop steps, or handle your account by means of a browser somewhat than the iOS app.
Now there’s no excuse for not preserving your Netflix suggestions in test. You’re welcome.
CHEAP: Yes, I will take 54% off this Google Home Hub thank you very much